Ok. So this is something new that I want to try out. I was thinking.. You all come to my blog everyday and you know almost nothing about me.. It's like visiting a stranger, and I don't like that thought. So let me help you get more aquainted to me..
PLEASE READ THIS BELOW:
Some of this stuff will be very personal about me. If you feel better off not reading then please skip this post. If you want to know anything specific that I don't mention please feel free to ask me! :)
Ok So lets get started! This is just a bunch of stuff thats popping out of my head that you probably don't know..
- I am very self conscious about the way I look. (Thats why I don't post pictures of myself very often.)
- My birthday is November 11th. (Yes, Veteran's Day)
- I love to sing (I know I am talented at singing, but I don't ever sing in front of anyone except Aaron, and my mom)
- I suffer from Bipolar Disorder, Manic Depression and Multiple Personality Disorder. ( I take medicine to level things out, but it's hard sometimes..)
- In 7th grade I was nominated by a teacher to the People 2 People student Ambassador Program and I actually got to travel to New Zealand and Australia (An experience I will never forget, and I will treasure forever)
- I was a Vegetarian for 3 years
- I used to work at Wild Oats/Whole Foods when I was 16. (I've also worked at Walgreens and CVS as a Pharmacist Assistant Tech)
- I literally have water balloon fights everyday in the pool.
- I have never met my Dad (Or even talked to him)
- I am very crafty and I make stuff all the time from things like Clay, Stone, and various other materials but I am too nervous to share ( I'm afraid of bad critiques)
- Before I started my blog I spent more then half the day entering online sweepstakes so that I could win nice Christmas presents for my family. (Yes I did win some things... For Aaron I won a Rock Band 2 system and an XBOX game. For my mom I won $200 in Concert Cash. I won various smaller things for grandma, like a nice apron and other kitchen items.. And my biggest one was what I won for me and grandpa.. I won 2 tickets to last years last game of the season (football) Miami Dolphins VS. Steelers and we got to have a "meet and greet" with Gloria Estefan. And right before I quit entering sweepstakes I won a Sony Vaio Laptop that I use everyday.
- The first rat I ever got; I got while on the clock while at work at Whole Foods. (It was during my lunch break and I hid them (Yes I got 2) under my register until it was time to go home.
- I was born in Ft. Wayne Indiana and I lived in a very small town, Angola Indiana from the age of 2 to 11.
- My first pet ever was Sally when I was 4 years old. Sally is still living and I love her so much <3. We grew up together :)
- I've broken my left arm and I have had 9 stitches in my left hand between my thumb and pointer finger.
- I started blogging just so I could have a safe place to put pictures of my rats (So I wouldn't have to worry about ever loosing them) but my "rat blog" actually turned into.. well this :)
- I get nervous when someone "unfollows" my blog. (It makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong)
- I've had 3 pet raccoons, a possum and an armadillo
- It is my dream to have a pet anteater and a capybara.
-Amanda T :)