This game is unlike any other game I've ever played. I cannot think of any game to compare it to.
We've actually played this game for hours! I know what your probably thinking "How can you play a game for hours without getting bored?"
Each time you play this game you draw 10 cards
It's up to the people playing to decide if your sentence is actually a sentence.
There is a small number under each word (There is 5 words on each card, and you can choose whichever words you want, but some are worth more points then others) after you make a sentence (if your sentence is deemed an actual sentence) then you add the points up under each word and tally them down. Once someone gets a high enough set of points; They win!
IF you don't believe me about how awesome this game is then just check out all the awards this game has received:
- Creative Child Magazine, Seal of Excellence 2007
- Dr. Toy Best Products, Spring 2007
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio, 2007 Gold Seal Award
- Spewgie Award, Best Family Fun Game 2007
- iParenting Media Hot Product Award
- FAO Schwarz Toy Auditions, Winner
- National Parenting Seal of Approval
- Mr. Dad Seal of Approval
- George Lucas Educational Foundation’s Edutopia magazine, Hot Media for Educators
- MENSA Society’s Parenting for High Potential magazine, Resource Roundup Pick
That is a lot of awards; Proving that this is an all time fun game!
I have played this game so many times, and so has my grandma and mom. I told them both that I would play anytime they want. Well pfft! I've caught them playing without me a couple times now!
They let me take a couple pictures of them playing:
You've Been Sentenced or any of the other McNeill Design Games!
Disclosure: Review product was provided to me free of charge. All opinions expressed are my own, and were not influenced in anyway.