Sunday, April 17, 2011
Sunday Stealing - 65 Questions (answered) meme. + A picture of me in my favorite shirt LOL :P
Hey everyone! Thought I'd do something a little different. I saw a fellow blogger do this post, and I thought I'd do it as well! I "stole" this from "Sunday Stealing"
So here we go:
Sunday Stealing: The 65 Questions Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with.
I've actually never showered with anyone before :P
2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?)
I have this green/purple multicolored shirt that is very light weight, but looks heavy shirt. It's super comfy, and I love that it brings out my eyes. I even took a picture just now for everyone, so I could get my extra points :P (Sorry my eyes actually aren't showing in this picture to compare to the shirt, but trust me, they really pop out :D )
3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken?
4. Do you plan what to wear the next day?
Only if I'm worried about waking up late. If I have to do something important, and I don't want to chance being late, then I'll set something out.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why?
I'm in pain.. because of this stupid tooth..
6. What's the closest thing to you that's black?
My mom's alarm clock.
7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having.
I had a dream that me and Aaron were both Biker's .. LOL.. We were running from these really bad people that were half lizards.. It was really crazy.
8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today?
I didn't really "Meet" anyone, but I have seen some new people today.
9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be?
Well, I'm starting to work with a new medium in art; cement. I just bought all my supplies, and I would like to start with that.
10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked?
Um.. Not really.. Because this is my first meme like this.
11. What comes to mind when I say China?
Um.. Those Chinese looking fish flyers.
12. Are you overly emotional?
Very. I cry for no reason, and I get mad for no reason.
13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick?
3Oh!3 (Are they rock?)
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I bite it, and it drives my mom insane. It makes her cringe LOL :P
15. Do you like your car?
I have no car. I drive my moms car,and I love it, because it's a right hand drive, and everyones always looking at us.
16. Do you like yourself?
17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?
Um.. Yeah.. he's rich, and you better believe he's buying.
18. What was the last song that you listened to?
On the way home from Publix earlier I heard "Fireburning" by Sean Kingston.
19. Are (or were) your parents strict?
My mom was a single parent, and she wasn't very strict at all. I pretty much got everything I wanted.
20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like?
Um.. No.. (sorry about that type of question)
21. I say cottage cheese. You say:
Mandarin Oranges (yea.. grandma always mixes those two)
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes, I've met like half of the "Days of Our Lives" cast. There always over here at our local mall.
23. What was the last movie that you watched at home?
I am in the middle of watch Resident Evil 2 right now, but I watched Quarantine last night.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Well, my laptop is shiny. But theres also my eyeshadow, a fancy tin I got at the thrift store, an awesome Samsonite suitcase I also got at the thrift store and a few other things.
25. What countries have you visited?
Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell.
Well.. I'm only 20, and I've never been drunk.
27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train?
I haven't been on a train since I was probably 8. But I was headed to my aunt's house in Wildwood New Jersey.
28. Bacon or sausage?
I'm not the biggest fan of either, but I'd probably say bacon.
29. How long have you had a cell-phone?
I actually don't have a cell phone. My grandma has one, and I occasionally use hers, but thats it.
30. What other memes do you do regularly?
I have my Wednesday meme, Wobble Over Wednesday, and I occasionally do Friday linky's but thats usually it.
31. Who is the craziest meme host?
I'm not sure if she's the host, but I enjoy reading Annette's from Annette's Funny Jello, because she's rudely funny.
32. Who invented chop sticks?
A person with Chinese Heritage?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Aaron. Even though he's getting on my nerves tonight :/
34. Are you too forgiving?
Usually I am way to forgiving.
35. When was the last time that you were in love?
Right now. I love you Aaron.
36. Tell us about your best friend.
Aaron. He gets on my nerves sometimes, but he means the world to me, and I would be lost without him.
37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school?
Um.. I don't really know. I only remember things that were usrful, really.
38. What was the last thing that you cried about?
My grandpa, and what he is going through right now.
39. What was the last question you asked?
I asked Aaron if he knew my rats name. He was a jerk, and said no :(
40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year?
I love going to the water park, or other Theme parks :)
41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be?
I've considered getting one. If I did, it would be a small orange octopus on my foot.
42. How would your best friend describe you?
Probably as someone who doesn't give themselves enough credit.
43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films?
Of course. I'm not like a HUGE crazy fan, but I did enjoy the series :)
44. Ever walked into a glass door?
-Sigh- Yes.. We have these beautiful glass sliding doors.. and when we first moved here I did it many many times.
45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to?
Purple. I don't know why.. but everytime I even think of Aaron in purple I get super happy.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
I've slapped Aaron a couple times. And I've "tease" slapped my friend Scott a few times.
47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return?
Probably the "Big" hair. Not really for me, but I think it would be very fun to see all of those big giant, fun hairstyles.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
PINK Greatest Hits.. So Far!!
49. Do looks matter to you?
Not really. I'm really lucky, because I'm in love with the way Aaron looks (he's so perfect to me) but he could be hideous, and I'd still love him with everything I have.
50. Could you ever forgive a liar?
Yes.. I mean it depends on the lies.. But I'm one of those people that "Forgive, but never forget."
51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month?
Quest Diagnostics. Since I am on the medication Lithium, I need to get blood work very often, and the bill for that is just ridiculous. And to top it off, if you even a little late, they'll start harassing you like crazy.
52. Do you like your life right now?
I wish I could change some situations.. Like my grandpa's.. and I wish I could take away my depression. But I am blessed with an amazing family, and amazing friends, and I am quite content.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Sometimes. Aaron likes watching scary movies (And I'm not such a big fan) and sometimes, if I feel anxious or scared, I'll keep it on. I try to keep it off though, because I don't want to add to our electricity bill.
54. Can you handle the truth?
Sometimes. Other times I'd rather hear a lie though, so I don't have to deal with it >.<
55. Do you have good vision?
I seriously have the best vision. "I have special eyes"
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Definitely. It's hard to believe, but I REALLY dislike a LOT of people.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not often. I'm more of a "typing" person. Occasionally I'll talk on the phone. But I have a very childish voice, and I tend to avoid phone calls.
58. What celeb would you like to come home to?
Gerard Butler <3. Hands down.
59. What are you wearing?
Blue and Green Plaid Pajama shorts and a Tee.
60. What is your favorite wild animal?
Hands down; Capybara <3
61. Where was your facebook picture taken?
Across the street at the cow pins. Love ya Baby Moo.
62. Can you waltz?
Erm.. No.. LOL
63. Do you have a job?
Sadly no.. I no longer work for Subway..
64. What was the most recent thing you stole?
Um.. I stole a gummy worm out of the candy bin at Publix a few months ago :P
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yeah. There's been a few times where I was sneaking food into my room, and I didn't want grandpa to know, because he gets mad when I spend my money on "bad" food. HEHE.