Sunday, May 22, 2011
I did Sunday Stealing one other time. It was a little time consuming, but I had fun doing it. Honestly, I forgot all about Sunday Stealing until I saw the questions at Annette Funnyjello. I decided I wanted to do this weeks. I also learned from Annette, that this weeks has been actually going on for 3 weeks (yes, it's like a 3 part series.) This is week 3, and like Annette did, I also want to go back, and do all 3 parts.
I found all of them at Sunday Stealing :)!
1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring state? Well, I'm sure there aren't any states that are completely boring; Like, there has to be something to do in the state, but if I had to pick one, I'd probably say..Erm Rhode Island? Because I've never heard of anything to do there.
2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater your wedding, who would it be? Well, I don't know many chefs, because I don't watch The Food Network too often, but I have watched a few seasons of Top Chef, and I really like the Voltaggio Brothers (It has to be both.)
3. What's the last thing you ate that was red? Oh! I had to think for a minute, but it was definitely ketchup!
4. Have you ever questioned the sexuality orientation of a close friend? Yes. In 7th grade. I didn't judge him, I just wondered. In 10th grade he called me and confessed he actually was gay. We are still great friends :)
5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one. When I was 10 I found out I was moving from Indiana to Florida. When I told my best friend (David,) he got really mad. He threw a dead fish at me.. A week later I moved, and we never spoke again. It was really hard, because even though I was only 10, I had known him forever, and we had been so close.
6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine? No, but my mom did. I'm wayy to careful with my electronics.
7. Have you ever screamed / yelled angrily at a boss? No, but I did have a very awkward, unforgettable situation with a boss.. I had just found out some devastating news, and I had not been on my medication.. He called me to see how things were going, and I told him about my depression.. I also told him I had been contemplating suicide.. I swear.. His exact words were "Forget about that, and prep the food." I will never forget it.. It pains me just thinking about it..
8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? So many times.
9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone? I would never regret being with Aaron. I regret hanging out with this one other guy, but I never dated him.. So technically; No.
10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn't have a clue? I do a lot actually. It's normally when people with accents start talking to me. I really try my best, but sometimes I just have no clue.
11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane? If yes, tell us something about the person. Umm.. Hmm.. Gotta think.. I have a neighbor who could probably qualify as insane. He does some really weird things.. Like he makes crazy noises, and he always gives you super creepy looks. I can't think of anyone "insane" who is like, ridiculously insane; Maybe just a little odd.
12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than what you are? I don't have to. I swear, just last week someone asked me if I qualified for a child's buffet. I'm 20, but I look 16.. or sometimes younger.. LOL thinking about it.. On Mother's Day I went out with my mom and grandma, and the guy asked my mom and grandma a question about mothers, and he looked at me and said "Not you, your not old enough to be a mother." And my mom said "You'd be surprised how old she is" and he goes "No older then 15." ME, Mom and grandma "LOLOLOL!" It can be super funny at times.
13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date? I've never been turned down for a date.. ;) I guess that could also be because I've never asked anyone though, haha.
14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare? Nope.
15. Have you ever pretended to like someone when you didn't? Kinda. Theres this person that owes me $150.00, and shes known for not paying people.. So I'm staying on his good side. Uhg I really dislike him.. >.< I just want my money!
16. What was the last thing you did that was totally selfish, yet you feel no guilt? I usually always feel guilty.. But I think it's when my cousin told me there was one last chocolate pudding in the fridge, and it was his. I took it, and acted like I didn't. I didn't feel guilty at all, because just the day before he ate the rest of the pizza (There was 3 pieces left, did he really have to eat all 3?)
17. Tell us about a film fave of yours that we probably have not seen. Ok Ok. I'll do one even better. There is this extremely funny video on YouTube that I watch at least 1 time a day. When I'm sad I watch it, and laugh every time! I love it, and I know you will too! Let me know what you think ^.^!
18. When was the last time you kissed someone that you shouldn't have on the lips? 1 time.. a few years ago. I'll regret it for the rest of my life.
19. When was the last time you cooked something for someone not in your family? We had company a while ago.. Well, a few months. My grandpa's friend came down and I made him a pizza ball with my own recipe :). Seriously, I make the world's best Pizza Balls :D
20. When was the last time you danced like a crazy person? Today. I always dance in front of Aaron- All goofy. We just have too much fun together, and I feel comfortable dancing like a crazy person in front of him. There was also this one time where I told Aaron I wanted to record us dancing to "Boom Boom Boom" by the Venga Boys. We were dancing sooo funny, and my mom walked in. It was one of the most hilarious moments of my life.
21. When was the last time you just wanted to be invisible? When I had a "Sunglass" burn on my face. I spent the whole next day in the sun evening it out, but it was so embarrassing.
22. When was the last time you got a gift you absolutely hated? Well.. My grandma was so proud because she picked me out some jewelry she thought I would love. I opened it up.. and it was not my style at all. I felt so bad because she loved them so much.. Occasionally I wear them to make her feel good, but I really dislike them.
23. When was the last time you got into a physical fight? (If NEVER, let us know about a time that you got close to a fight.) My neighbor Erica came over (she was my best friend at the time) we decided to skip school one day (her idea) and SHE got caught. I told her it had been a bad idea, and she started calling me vulgar names and I started saying things back (Only her's were more personal) and she came up and pushed me. I punched her in the face.. She threatened to call the police (I know, WHY? She attacked me first) and that was it.. As you can imagine, we are no longer friends.
24. When was the last time you had to sleep with a light on? Yesterday :o). I hate to admit it, but I just cannot sleep without some type of light on.
25. When was the last time you were under some serious stress? Pretty much everyday... With grandpa, we never know what the next day will bring. I also deal with many other stressful things everyday. It's hectic.
26. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie? Umm.. a few months ago actually. I really love Blades of Glory, but I really have a lot of favorite movies.
27. What song did you most recently downloaded? I purchased Tinie Tempah FT. Eric Turner
"Written in the Stars" on iTunes.
28. What would you say is your favorite hobby? Pottery. If I can think it, I can make it with clay.
29. What is your favorite thing to do when you hang out with friends? I like going to the local water park :). Doesn't matter who with; My best friend, Aaron, my mom, etc.
30. What would you rather do: shower or bathe with that celebrity that you are crushing on? Um... neither? Celebrities sleep with way to many people and I would never do anything like shower or bathe with a celeb.
31. What is your absolute favorite dessert? Key Lime Pie! Yummy!! :D!
32. What can someone do to make you smile, no matter what? Making silly faces pretty much does it for me.
33. What do the hip people think of you? I dunno. Any thoughts?
34. What was the last gift you bought someone? I bought my cousin an Airsoft gun :). We had 1 mega airsoft fight!
35. What was your favorite class in high school? English. I was in honors, and it was just my strong suite.
36. How many spouses would be about right? Um.. 1? Why would I need more then Aaron?
37. What would you say was the most embarrassing moment of your life? Umm.. I have a lot of embarrassing moments, but it's embarrassing every single time someone asks about the scars on my arm. I would rather have 1 ridiculously embarrassing moment, rather then having them every day.
38. Have you ever donate money to charity? I did donate money to a couple local charities a year ago or so. I've also done quite a few canned food drives for the local pet shelters.
39. Has porn ever had a positive place in a current or recent relationship? Absolutely not.
40. Would you ever dump the one you're with for someone who makes an obvious play and is MUCH hotter? No. I'll never leave you, Aaron. I love you :)
41. Have you ever disowned one of your relatives? I have a few relatives I don't talk to much, but if they actually called me, then I would talk to them.
42. Would you think it's OK to cheat on someone if they've already cheated on you? NO. You wouldn't be any better; And you'd be just as sick.
43. Did you ever consider becoming a teacher? When I was like 10, I thought about what it would be like. I decided not though, because 1: Low Pay, and 2: I couldn't deal with students hating me.
44. Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere? Not someone who was looking for a ride. I've given rides to people who were walking and looked like they needed a ride, but didn't ask.
45. Would you ever try fasting for a whole week?The only thing I can think of is trying to lose weight fast?
Well, thats it for this Stealing Sunday. I'll try to remember next weeks as well :)