Saturday, June 4, 2011
Sunday Stealing: The Team Jeffie Meme
Here's another fun week of Sunday Stealing..
Please visit the Team Jeffie Facebook page and show Jeffie some support. He was in an accident a while ago.. and really needs prayers and support
Here's this weeks Meme Questions and Answers.
TRUE OR FALSE (I'm gonna answer with Yes, and No.)
Q: Kissed someone on your friends list? Nope.
Q: Been arrested? Nope.
Q: Held a snake? Yes; When I was really young. When I was 10 or so, I used to go catch gardener snakes.
Q: Been suspended from school? No way. I got detention once, but that's the closest I've come to getting suspended.
Q: Sang karaoke? Oh yes. Of course!
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? Yeah. I've eaten a lot of bad food on several fad diets.
Q: Laughed until you started crying? LOL Yes! I love when that happens, because that means whatever it is, is ridiculously funny!
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yeah, a long long time ago, before I moved to Florida.
Q: Kissed in the rain? Yes :) (Love you Aaron <3!!)
Q: Sang in the shower? Every single time I'm in there!
Q: Sat on a roof top? Yea, I go up there occasionally.
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Yep. Dang Aaron! :P
Q: Broken a bone? Yea, I broke my ulna bone when I was 16.
Q: Shaved your head? No way! Never!
Q: Played a prank on someone? Yes. I did yesterday actually.
Q: Shot a gun? Yes. While my Aunt and Cousin were here, we went to the gun range, and i got 2 shoot 2 small guns, and my grandpas double barrel rifle.
Q: Donated Blood? Yep..
1. You hung out with? Aaron.
2. You texted? Um.. My boss, when I worked at Subway.
3. You were in a car with? Aaron.
4. Went to the movies with? Aaron.
5. Person you went to shop with? Aaron.
6. You talked on the phone? My friend, Lynda.
7. Made you laugh? Vince Vaughn, in the Dilemma.
8. You hugged? Aaron.
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...
1. Sang? Of course!
2. Listened to music? Yes. I was just listening to Katy Perry "TGIF"
3. Danced Crazy? I've danced.. but not really recently.
4. Cried? Yea..
1.Who was your first prom (or homecoming) date? I never went to a school dance (Since Aaron is 28, he was never allowed to go. You had to be like 20 or under, I think)
2. Who was your first roommate? I still live at home, but Aaron lives here, so I guess, technically, Aaron.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? No comment.
4. What was your first job? Walgreen's Cashier.
5. What was your first car? My grandpa gave me his LeBaron.
6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? When I was like, 2.
7. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs.Dellar
8. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Australia.
9. When you snuck out of your house for the first time? I was 16.
10. Who was your first best friend? David Dobson.
11. Who was your first Best Friend in high school? Umm.. Meghan.
12. Where was your first sleepover? My friend Lexan's house.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Aaron, if he's not home.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman? Never been to a wedding.
15. What is the first thing you did when you got up this morning? Went to the bathroom
16. First time you tied your shoe laces? I was sitting at my grandpas feet, and he was trying to teach me, and I finally did it! I'll never forget!
17. Are you Facebook friends with your first crush? No
18. Who was the first person you met from the blogosphere? I think Erin, Over at "One Big Pyle of Love"
19. What was the first music album that you bought? First CD I ever had was A Teens.
20. Who was your first celebrity crush? I think Brian from Backstreet Boys.
And that's it for this Sunday Stealing!