Sunday, October 9, 2011
Sunday Stealing : The Questions Galore Meme Part 1
Yay! Another week of Sunday Stealing! This is becoming one of my favorites hops!
Don't forget - If you'd like to answer the questions too - You can, in the comment section :)
Here we go: The Questions Galore Meme (Part 1)
1. Is there someone in your life you know you’d be better off without? Yes.. I would love to rant about my cousins ever changing mood. It's so annoying, and sometimes I wish he would move!
2. Do you get criticized because of your body? Not to my face, but most likely behind my back :(
3. Did you kiss the last person you called? No
4. When was the last time you danced? Well I was dancing around to some YouTube music earlier today lol :p.
5. Do you keep in mind other people’s feelings? I always try to.
6. If you have a hang nail, do you pull it or clip it? I bite it >.>
7. Who do you want to forget? This person named Adam.
8. Who was the last person to send you a letter? Danyale! :D
9. Who did you last tell to shut up? I think probably Aaron, when we got in a fight. OR possibly my cat - because she wouldn't stop meowing lol.
10. What’s the last thing that you smelt that smelt bad? I was just out on a bike ride, and the sprinklers were on. They smelt like rotten eggs. EW
11. What’s your favorite cereal? Fruity Pebbles ^.^
12. How do you feel when people lead you on, but they don’t even like you? I don't know about anybody leading me on recently. But I can imagine I wouldn't like that!
13. Could you live without sunlight? As much as I dislike being in the sun; No. I'm afraid of the dark.
14. What’s something you know is bad, but you want to do it anyway? Umm.. Eat a bunch of junk food >:D
15. What was the last thing you lied about? Eating some of Aaron's marshmallow fluff >:)
16. Do you regret anything you’ve done in the past week? Nope.
17. What was the last movie you bought? I bought the Twilight series.
18. What is a sport you would like to do? Baseball.
19. When was the last time you felt like crying? I cried about 30 minutes ago. I'm not having a very good night. Actually one of the worst nights of my life - I'm glad I can rant about it a little with Sunday Stealing! Cheers me up a little!
20. Have you ever wanted to kill someone (not that you actually do it) Um no.
That's it for this Sunday Stealing! Feel free to participate below :) Or participate with the meme on your own blog, and link up HERE.