Sunday, November 27, 2011
Sunday Stealing: The Bud is Back Meme
Before I start, I would like to apologize for the lack of posts lately. I recently got my job back, and I have been working every day; Which has been stressing me out a little, and we have also been doing some home cleaning, Christmas shopping, Christmas decorating, and plus we were really busy getting ready for Thanksgiving last week. I hope that by early this week, I will have a few extra giveaways and reviews up for all of you.
This week I am participating in Sunday Stealing again.. Feel free to join in by posting on your own blog, or by answering the questions in a comment :)
Sunday Stealing: The Bud is Back Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Why did you sign up for writing your blog?
I've always loved animals, and I love having all different types of pets; So several years ago I decided to buy 2 rats (It's a funny story actually (How I got them), and if you are ever interested in hearing about my first rat experience, feel free to send me an email.) After losing my first 2 rats, I decided to get another.. This time a hairless. My love for "Nakie's" became apparent to me, and they literally became part of my every day life. After having rats for almost 3 years, I decided I wanted to dedicate a blog to them. While trying to grow my following I discovered several other blogs, and started tapping into new things, like product reviews, and giveaways. I have met many friends during my blogging journey, that I am so grateful for meeting. Most of you know that I suffer from Depression/Anxiety, Bi-Polar Disorder, and Multiple Personality Disorder; Since losing access to my favorite forms of art (ceramics, and stone carving) I have used blogging as not only an escape from everyday troubles, but as a way to meet new, friendly people, every day.
2. Why did you choose your blog's name? What does it mean?
I love Rats.. but there is so much more about me! Hence.. Rats and More! :)
3. Have you ever had another blog?
Aaron has The Electronic Octopus, but it's not really mine, and it's not in use anymore.
4. What do you do online when you're not on your blog?
I work on cleaning out my inbox, talking to friends & family, promoting my Facebook and Twitter, and sometimes entering other sweepstakes :)
5. How about when you're not on the computer?
I'm on the computer a lot, but if I'm not on here, I'm usually working, playing with my rats, or spending time with my family.
6. What do you wish people who read your blog knew about you?
That I am a pretty nice person. Sometimes the things I say get taken in the wrong way; And I just wish people would read more, and not assume; Because I try to be the best person I can be.
7. What is your favorite community in the blogosphere?
Hmm.. This is a hard one, but I like PitchIt :)
8. What is your philosophy on your blog layout?
Keep it fun!
9. Tell me about your picture you use to represent you on your blog.
Well on my "Family & Pets" page, is where I have my picture. I actually took it one day just for fun, and it was just a picture that I liked :)
10. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us about them.
EmilyReviews - Emily has really great giveaways, and she's really friendly!
Evoluchun's - Danyale is really nice, and she is always honest! She tells you the blunt truth!
Life in the Lost World - Jayedee is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Her blog features great reviews, and giveaways, and she posts informative information every day!
11. What features do you think your blog should have that it doesn't currently?
I would like to switch my blog over to WordPress. I think it would be much better :)
12. What do you consider the 10 most "telling" interests that we would infer from what you blog persona? I am honestly not sure :(
13. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they? I can't think of any.
14. The best thing about blogging is all of the friends that you make, Beside from those folks, do you think your blog has fans? I don't know; I really hope so though!
15. What's your current obsession? What about it captures your imagination?
I've been into photography lately. I actually have a new camera on the way :)
16. What are you glad you did but haven't really had a chance to post about? hmm.. I dunno :o
17. How many people that first became a blog friend, have you met face to face?
18. What don't you talk about here, either because it's too personal or because you don't have the energy? I actually talk about almost everything on my blog :)
19. What's a question that you'd love to answer? I like answering any questions. If you have any, feel free to ask.
20. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and regretted it? I haven't lost any friends, fortunately.
21. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and thought, “Was that overdue!” Nope!
That's it for this week :)!