"A busy weeknight doesn’t have to mean fast food for dinner! Publix knows that the best meals happen at home, so they are excited to help you enjoy family mealtime without having to stress about what to prepare or spending hours in the kitchen. Stop by Publix during their “Best Meals Happen at Home” event to find great savings on some of your favorite products. Be sure to visit BestMealsatHome.com to find fantastic recipes, which can be cooked in 30 minutes or less, and your family is sure to love."
Publix has everything you need to make your best meals at home, so be sure to take advantage of the great discounts you can find, and be sure to check out BestMealsatHome.com - You can sign up for their weekly emails which are filled with recipes and great coupon offers.
If you want to try one of the recipes, here's a great one for you:
Buffalo Chicken Crescents:
Prep time: 10 Min
Start to Finish: 30 Min
Makes: 4 sandwiches
- 2 cans (4 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Separate or cut dough into 4 long rectangles, press perforations to seal. Place rectangles on ungreased cookie sheet.
- In bowl, mix chicken, celery and sauce. Spoon mixture on half of each rectangle; sprinkle with blue cheese. Fold dough over filling; press edges with fork to seal.
- Bake at 375°F 13 to 16 minutes.
Want to try making your best at home meal? Well one of you will have the chance to win a $25.00 Publix gift card so you can do just that!
1 of you will receive a $25 Publix Gift Card! Open to US Entries - Ends 6/27
Entering is super easy (as always) with the Rafflecopter form, directly below: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The Publix gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.