Disclosure: I received nothing in exchange for posting this. Just a place on the Rafflecopter form.
Welcome to the Back to School Blast!
Getting your family prepared to head back to school, can be difficult especially after a long, fun-filled summer. Here are a few of our favorite Back to School Tips to help you along the way.
1. Back-to-School Supplies Checklist - Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to. These are also handy if you have more than one child. Simply print 2, 3, 4 list and add their name to the top.
2. Get prepared by having your child go to sleep early, and start doing there normal school routine. So when school does start, your child is ready to go!
3. Set up a study station for your child. Having a quiet space, can help your child focus more, and get work done peacefully. If you let them help design there little study station, it can also be very exciting!
4. Get a planner. This will help you, and your child. You can keep important dates, and schedule important events.
5. Start looking for healthy breakfast recipes. A good breakfast has a huge impact on your child's performance during the day, and it can also be exciting for your child, to see some delicious new recipes!
- Also, when I was in school, one of our favorite things to do, was to shop after school started, and get our supplies for next year too. If you get there right after, you get even better deals!
Thanks to Mom Powered Media who organized this event!
If you could, please take a minute to visit the wonderful co-hosts of this event: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri's Coupons, Downshifting - Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One very lucky winner will receive a $1000 Visa Gift Card!!
Giveaway ends August 15th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. Entering to win this giveaway is super easy (as always!) with the Rafflecopter form, directly below: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Rats and More is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact email@example.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!