Disclosure: Thank you to Crazy Cow for providing us with free jerky, in exchange for writing this post.
Jerky is one of our favorite snacks - So we were extremely excited to have the chance to review it. When we received the package, we had received a lot more than I had anticipated. Crazy Cow sent us one bag of each flavor; Peppered, Cowafornia, Smoky teriyaki, Teriyaki ginger and Hot pepper styx.
- Peppered- “Not for the pepper shy. Our jerky has a kick without the sweat. Taste it, you won't forget it. A mans Jerky, to be sure! But sassy ladies like it too!”
- Cowafornia- “Cowafornia Style Jerky is the most unique original flavor out there. Sweet, a bit tangy, and watch out for that celery seed!”
- Smokey Teriyaki- “A bold, robust, yet dignified pallet teaser. There's no second hand smoke in this Jerky! We put it in, right from the start!”
- Teriyaki Ginger- “Savor the unusual delight of natural ginger in our Teriyaki ginger Beef Jerky!”
- Hot Pepper Styx- “Won't make you lazy. So try this six pack today! “
Crazy Cow gets a 9/10 rating by myself, and the other people I had sample the jerky. It was some of the best jerky I’ve ever had. I’m used to homemade deer jerky. straight from the deer in the woods then the garage. The real stuff, so this had a high standard to meet, for me.
Be sure to check out Crazy Cow on Facebook - And feel free to tell them you're stopping by from Rats and More : ).
Written by Jake; A co-contributor for Rats and More.
Disclosure: Review products were provided to us free of charge. All opinions expressed within this review are our own, and were not influenced in any way.