Disclosure: Thank you to Taste Guru for providing us with free monthly box in exchange for writing this review.
Did you know that a lot of people in the world are suffering from Celiac disease? Which causes them to not be able to eat wheat. These days, the gluten-free diet is becoming more and more popular. A few years ago David Fishman was diagnosed with Celiac - He was finding out that there were a lot of nasty cardboard tasting gluten free food, but on the upside there is also A LOT of delicious tasting Gluten Free foods.
David created Taste Guru, and kindly send us a monthly box to review. Taste Guru offers monthly subscription boxes, filled with the best of the best gluten free goodies.
These are boxes that come once a month, and they are loaded full with delicious gluten free foods. Taste Guru conveniently offers 3 different monthly pay plans.
When the box arrived, I was pleasantly surprised by the awesome variety of foods included. When my box arrived, a few of the items were damaged - so I contacted their customer service and they gladly replaced those items for me (Replacements arrived very fast.) With that said, I was really happy with their customer service!
The items included in the box were:
- A big Gluten Free Grocery Shopping Book - What a cool book this is with all kinds of ideas for groceries that are gluten free.
- Cheribundi Cherry Lemonade - It actually wasn't long ago that we seperately reviewed Cheribundi. The Cheribundi juices are delicious, and they have a good balance of the mixed flavors.
- Crunchmaster Cinnamon Grahams - Thinking these would taste like cardboard, but nope! These were my favorite item out of the whole box! The first box was damaged, so they replaced it with another box. These were so good and healthy, unlike your regular processed graham cracker.
- Boulder Organic & Dairy Free Granola - I ate this plain right out of the bag, but I’d imagine it’d been super delicious with some yogurt. I am definitely thinking about buying some more of these!
- Pamela’s Whenever Bar Chocolate Chip Coconut - The perfect blend of chocolate chips and coconut, really need more of these!
- Canyon Oats Honey Oatmeal - These were single serve. You just add water, and microwave; I wish it was a larger serving, but I guess this is an actual serving size for oats.
- Sugar & Spice Market Sugar Cookie Mix - A nice size bag of mix. I haven’t made these yet, but I'm planning on it soon (Maybe during a rainy day?!)
- Jar of 2 Fat Guys BBW Sauce - Not a small jar but not a large jar either. The perfect size to try a new product.
- Cook Simple Cowboy Chili - This was another product box that was damaged and they replaced so quickly.
- Loose Leaf Berry Tea - This had come open and the leaves spilled in the box but they also replaced this one.
- 4 Bags of Rocky Mountain Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn - All natural gluten & nut free, it was very good. Has a lot of cinnamon coating - really delicious.
- They replaced the loose leaf tea as well by sending 2 replacement packs.
Taste Guru has agreed to give one very lucky winner a free month of their products! This giveaway is open to US residents only, and ends on August 18th, 2013. Entering to win this giveaway is super easy (as always!) with the Rafflecopter form, directly below: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Written by Jake; a new contributor for Rats and More.
Disclosure: We received Taste Guru products for free, in exchange for this review. All opinions expressed within this post are our own, and were not influenced in any way. Must be 18 years or older to enter. Open to US only, No P.O. Boxes. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This giveaway starts on August 5th, 2013, and will end on August 18th, 2013 . Winner will be drawn via Random.org via Rafflecopter, and announced on top of the Rafflecopter form, as well as on the top "Winners" page. The winner will be emailed and will have 48 hours to respond to my email before a new winner will have to be drawn. If you're tweeting for entries, you must have an "unlocked" account. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.