Disclosure: Thank you to YumNuts for providing us with free nuts in exchange for writing this review.
YumNuts owner Mike, was naturally born a nut lover. His father was a cashew seller, so the love of nuts ran through his blood. He then met Tyler, Jerome and Kevin, and they all formed what is now known as YumNuts - the all-natural (without oil) cashew and almonds. These are so much healthier then the artificial filled factory’s various nuts on the market.
Some things that make these nuts so healthy are:
Flavor roasted in small batches with "TLC."
No added oils. (why take nature’s perfect snack and cook it in oil?)
No trans fats.
No or low sodium.
YumNuts, graciously sent us 5 bags of their delicious healthy product. I love flavored nuts as it is, but these have to be some of the best flavored nuts I’ve ever tasted, especially the cashews!
- Sea Salt Cashews- I shared these with my girlfriend and out of the 5 flavors, these were her favorite. They have an awesome flavor and are not oily, like some nuts are.
- Chocolate Cashews- These I shared with the family and let’s just say they took the bag from me and ate them all. I really enjoyed these as well, they had an awesome flavor and had non-melting chocolate, so these were not messy to eat.
- Toasted Coconut Cashews- These were my favorite of the 5. I really like coconut and these had the perfect amount of coconut flavoring.
- Touch of Honey Cashews- The touch of honey, definitely had a touch of honey, literally. These tasted perfect, but like I said the coconut was my favorite. The honey reminded me of when you add a teaspoon of honey to something to give it just the “touch of honey," and that perfect hint of sweetness.
- Ginger Orange Almonds- This was the first bag I opened, in one sitting I almost ate half the bag. The other half of the bag was eaten by my family, so these were close to being my favorite. My family snatched them up fast and I asked "where is my Ginger Orange Almonds?" the reply was "Whoops - I ate them all last night, sorry Jake!"
YumNuts has agreed to do a giveaway for their nuts for one of our readers!
YumNuts are available for purchase on Amazon, and on the YumNuts website.
Written by Jake; A co-contributor for Rats and More.
Disclosure: Review products were provided to us free of charge. All opinions expressed within this review are our own, and were not influenced in any way.